Thursday, May 17, 2012

I JUST PRE-ORDERED THE NEON PINK JEFFREY CAMPBELL LITAS! :D

And I've basically been doing a happy dance all day!!
I've been waiting for these shoes for about 7 months now. They've been SOLD OUT since I found them and basically on back-order this whole time.....

WELL HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!
Well...not until June 4th.....

But I treated myself to these :) I already have the basic black ones (which I could practically live in if I wanted) so I really needed to get me some statement ones. I almost spent like over $200 (with shipping) for the rare leopard print and black leather ones that are only available in the UK...thank god I checked one last time at solestruck!

I can't wait to rock these on my 21st since my barcrawl theme is neon! :) These are so me!







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Follow me on twitter! @KelseyLenae