Wednesday, February 23, 2011

DIY Leopard Print Shorts

The gorgeous Ann from Intangibleee recently DIYed herself some leopard print shorts and they are, simply put, pure perfection. I would pay some serious money for how awesome they are. They're not too tight, not too loose, just sit perfectly on the body.

I seriously want these!!!



She sewed them herself for only 3$ worth of leopard print fabric. As soon as I saw these I begged for a quick tutorial on them! I know they're prolly super simple but dayum they're cute and I want them to look just like that!

Courtesy of intangibleee

1 comment:

  1. Aw! :D Yes, they are simple! I'd make a tutorial, but I believe Youtube explains it way better than I ever can haha,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuJ-QhxJ7nc
    Hopefully that helps. It gets even easier with practice! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Us

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Follow me on twitter! @KelseyLenae